What we're doing

Dennis, Nicole & Ashlyn Winn

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Long time, no post...


ashnic
Originally uploaded by dwinn
Yes, it's been forever since we have posted anything. My apologies, but we will have to rely on my beautiful wife Nicole to keep our family blog updated as I have been banned from uploading photos from our digital camera.

We have plenty of pictures to upload and many a things we have done since our last entry. Hopefully Nic will get a chance to catch us up on all. In her defense she is working two jobs and spends every spare moment she has taking care of our baby Ashnic and me. And whatever energy may be left is devoured by our friends and family. I will try and show her an easy way to catch up on one post and upload all our images to our flickr account.

In the meantime I have started my own blog at http://www.denniswinn.com to keep friends and family up to date with what I'm doing: mostly about my work and current projects, what's happening around the net, peppered with some pro sports predictions.

So how did I hijack a picture for this post? I took it using my Apple iPhone, emailed it myself and uploaded through flickr. Yes, Ashlyn has grown a ton since our last upload! But this shot is especially special for me since I got to play the role of costume designer and hairdresser for this shoot while mommy was busy at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home