What we're doing

Dennis, Nicole & Ashlyn Winn

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Meet our adorable new puppy "Haley"

"Haley"
It all started the Sunday before last when Dennis took Ashlyn into the Pet Store to see the "fishies". I followed behind and took a peak at the puppies. There she was in her cold and lonely cage playing with her toy and looking at me with her sad Bassett eyes. In an instant she captured my heart. I can honestly say have never in my life fell so in love with a puppy before. Dennis fell in love too and while in the store we joked about buying her but we knew she was way...way...way... out of our budget. Not to mention the guilt in buying a dog from a pet store vs. being responsible and rescuing a dog from a kennel. The next day I still could not stop thinking about her, so I went back to the store and took a picture and emailed it to Dennis. He stood firm on the fact that we couldn't afford her and that I was not thinking about how hard it is to raise a puppy, especially with having a 2yr. old as well. I just about drove him crazy all day. So Monday night right in the middle of making dinner we dropped everything and drove back to the pet store to buy her. I was so excited! It was like bringing home a new baby:) Oh yeah by the way....that pet store doesn't even sell fish. I guess it was meant to be.

BTW... She is Bassett Hound/English Bull Dog Mix
12 1/2 weeks old and she will be sharing the March
Birthday month with Dennis and I.:)




Nicole Winn



































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home